- An Introductory Look at the Scala Future
A Scala Future represents a value that may or may not currently be available, but will be available at some point, or an exception if that value could not be made available.
- William Hillenbrand and the Hillenbrand Family
In 1906, John Hillenbrand took over a small struggling casket company. The rest is history.
- Dr. Helen Torley is Chief Executive Officer of Halozyme
Dr. Helen Torley joined Halozyme in 2014 as President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Halozyme’s Enhanze is Based on its Patented rHuPH20 Enzyme
Halozyme's Enhanze technology is based on its patented recombinant human hyaluronidase PH20 enzyme (rhuph20).
- Daqo Investor Relations Continue to Improve
According to CEO, Longgen Zhang, Q1 2022’s “strong financial performance reflects not only the strength of the end market but also the trust that our customers place in the quality and reliability of our high-purity mono-grade polysilicon products.”
- Daqo New Energy Earnings Look as Good as its Technology
Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE:DQ) has become one of the companies outside of the United States worth looking at.
- APM Terminals Committed to Improving Nigeria’s Apapa Port
In West Africa, Gulf of Guinea, is Lagos, Nigeria's Apapa Port.
- Visit 280 Park Avenue if you're Near Grand Central Terminal
280 Park Avenue is located at the North Passageway of Grand Central Terminal.
- NYC Lipstick Building’s Class A Office Space Still Attractive
Completed in 1986, the Lipstick Building is a class A office tower offering over 600,000 square feet of office space.
- A Flexible Solutions International Product Saves Water
Government has been playing a role in saving water and, now, so are companies like Flexible Solutions International.